Recipe from Mind Body Green
- 1 cup soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free, if necessary)
- ½ cup creamy sunflower seed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of water, only if necessary to blend
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Process Medjool dates in a food processor until a sticky and creamy consistency is formed (may form a ball). Add in oats, sun butter, cinnamon, and vanilla and process until well-combined. If the dough is dry, you may add a few tablespoons of water to help everything stick together.
2. Gently pulse in the chocolate chips, just until they are well-incorporated into the dough.
3. Use your hands to form the dough into balls. Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set. Enjoy!