Chia Seed Pudding-- Originally from Wellness mama
- 2 cups coconut milk or almond milk (homemade or natural)
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (or less) maple syrup (or sub any sweetener)
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Blend or whisk all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth (including any added flavors, fruits or chocolate). Whisk in chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel.