Black Bean Breakfast Tacos
I have finally begun to like begins. Well, Like is a stretch but I less than hate them. I had some left over from another recipe and am trying to stop wasting food! So I made some tacos!
- 2 corn tortillas
- One half a chicken breast OR one boneless chicken thigh
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of black beans
- small handful of fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of diced onions
- 1 table spoon of avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- Warm tortillas
- Saute onions in a skillet and then add seasoned chicken chicken.
- When chicken is almost done, add diced tomatoes and beans. You are welcome to do everything separately or all together.
- Add spinach until wilted and dump in taco shells
- Drizzle with sriracha and devour!