5 Devotionals Worth Grabbing
A devotional is a book with daily or weekly prompts to help you deep dive into a topic in scripture. They can serve as prayer guides, bible studies or over all life help! I love a good devo and wanted to create a quick list of my absolute favorites.
- Are you allowed to include your own devo on your blog?! YOLO. I love this one though. The holy spirit led me to talk on some heavy topics that we normally gloss over or avoid completely. In this 40 days you pray specifically and intentionally, have scripture to meditate on and prompts for each day for you to journal through and help you document your journey. If you are ready to get BOLD this one is for you.
- Hanha Hobson is a woman to watch. She is on fire for God and her Jesus is Bae devotional will absolutely help you get your life centered on Christ. Also, how fun is that title!? Jesus needs to be everyones bae and Hanha can certainly help you gett there! If you are curious to learn more about Hanha check out her guest blog on How to Fight for Joy!
- ah. a singles devo. the ONLY one I have ever done and LIKED. The reason I love this devo so much is that she doesnt make being a single all about getting a man. It is all about getting the most out of Christ and your season. It is packed with hard truth and a fresh perspective on being a single woman. I really do love this one...I have done it TWICE. Grab it here!
Savor by Shauna Niequist
- I pick this one up as I feel led and it always satisfies my soul. Shauna just has this way of writing that makes you feel like youre sipping homemade lemonade at a lakehouse. Full of insightful wisdom and authenticity, this one is slow, easy, and refreshing. If you have never done a devotional, this one is a good starting point.
Growing Strong in the Seasons of life by Charles R. Swindoll
- This one came highly recommended to me by a friend and I really love it. It has this way of calling you up without leaving you feeling shameful. You absolutely grow reading this one if you step into it. I also love that it is all broken up into seasons. How fun?! Grab it here and use it ALL year long.
These are just a few of the devotionals that I have found to be helpful, insightful and Christ centered. Comment and let me know which ones you have done or want to do!